Sunday, July 29, 2012

Levi Hudson {Thirteen Months}

Levi Hudson, you are 13 months old!!

You weigh about 22 pounds, wear 12-18 month clothes, a size 3 diaper, and size 3 shoes. You are between the 25th and 50th percentile on the growth curve, but you still just seem so tiny to me. I think maybe once you start walking you will seem bigger. But for now, I'm just enjoying my little bitty Levi! :)

You eat great, pretty much whatever we give you, and you drink cows milk from your bottle and sippy cup. I'm still giving you one formula bottle at bedtime, but I think once this can runs out, I won't buy any more. You eat well, and love fruits and veggies, so I don't worry about you not getting enough nutrients.

After that horrible fever virus/ear infection you had at the end of May, you haven't gotten back into a great sleeping routine. I slept with you beside me in the bed that week and you haven't forgotten. You still go to
sleep on your own, but are waking up between 2 and 5 usually every night and wanting in our bed. We will figure it out!

You are still a vocal little guy...love to talk and mimic our words. And you also have quite a temper when things don't go your way. You let out a squeal that stops people in their tracks. You are cruising like crazy and starting to stand alone more and more. I don't see you walking this month. Maybe in the next couple months though.

Happy 13 months, sweetie pie!! We love you so!!!

No comments: