Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Happenings

I know that with all of the adoption updates I have been posting recently, it seems as though that's all that has been going on in our lives. But life has actually been going on as usual, and we have been having a super fun summer with these three little boys!

I have been enjoying snuggling with my footy-pajama'd Levi in the mornings.
And I took my big boys on a date with Amie and Luke to see Brave at the movie theater! We ate pizza before, then watched the movie...we really enjoyed it and the boys did awesome!

This was our official Application 2 approval that came in the mail earlier this month. Think somebody was a little excited?

I caught the boys decorating each other with mud...Yea, that was fun to clean up.
But they sure were proud of their artwork!

My poor little Levi had pink eye a few weeks ago. He was so pitiful.

The school I went to my whole life is closing down, so we had a huge alma mater reunion this summer. I enjoyed getting to see everyone, especially the teachers, and getting to stroll through the school one more time. Being in the gym, where I cheered on our basketball teams all those years, was a little sentimental.

We've been playing a lot of Super Hero games!
This was a fun afternoon. Brent and I were in Monroe, so we drove by the Duck Commander warehouse to get a pic of it for some friends of mine (who live out of state) who are huge Duck Dynasty fans. When we drove by, we saw the big RV out front so I decided to get Brent to take a pic of me by it.
While we were there, we noticed that they had opened a little store there at the warehouse to sell their merchandise, so we went inside.

And Willie was inside!!! He was so super down to earth and friendly. Can't wait for October for the new episodes!!!
A lot of evenings, after we put the kids to bed, Brent and I sit down to make bracelets. Thank you soooo much to those of you that have purchased bracelets so far! You are blessing us more than you know. Not just financially, but also just knowing you are excited about our coming addition, and that you are praying for us as we go through this adoption process!
If you haven't purchased a bracelet, but want to, you can order from my ETSY site (SeoulJourney link on the right sidebar) or you can just message me with your order!

I've been enjoying sharing my breakfast with this little sleepyhead :)
This picture may be blurry, but it is so special to me. The boys were cheering on Park, the South Korean swimmer, in the Olympics...and he won gold! (Don't worry, he wasn't racing against an American in this race :) )  How fun will it be for their little brother or sister to always be able to look at this picture and see them cheering for his/her birth country!
Yesterday, Brody got creative and made his own version of a Popsicle. He poured orange juice and crushed ice into a tumbler, stuck a fork in the middle and then froze it. After dinner last night, he turned them upside down, pulled the cup off of the top, and Whala! Homemade orange popsicles! He was so very proud of his creation.

No comments: