We started
our Christmas festivities on Saturday at Noni and Papa's house! Like everyone else I am sure, we have so many places to go during Christmas, we have to start early. What a blessing to have such big families to get to spend time with during the holidays!
This is our one and only family picture taken this week. I told the boys that if they would smile and cooperate for this one picture, I wouldn't make them take family pics at every place we visited. They look a little awkward and forced, but they held their end of the deal, so I kept my promise.
This was my piano when I was a little girl, and now Brooke plays it. And I love to watch my boys play around on it, too!
Mamaw Sharon came over and brought the boys these fun laser guns!
Excited boys ready to open presents from Noni and Papa!
"Whatcha got there, Beckett?!"
A guitar!
And a skateboard for Brody-man.
Brooke got a Littlest Pet Shop Treehouse!
Brody was so excited to open his beyblade dome.
Levi has gotten good at opening his gifts! So good, in fact, that he loves to hide and open other people's gifts, as well. Little stinker. This boy, I tell ya'. He is putting us through the ringer. He is so smart and funny, but he is so very strong-willed and independant. And hard-headed. Man, is he hard-headed. But between fits and screams, he gives the best hugs and and has the sweetest little laugh. And he tells me he loves me, and for just a little bit, I forget about how he wears me out. :)
He likes Beck's guitar, too :)
Ryan and Tara with their gift cards and Sour Patch candy. Ryan loves this candy, so I usually let the boys get him a couple packages every year.
Papa Cliff showing off his shirt!
I love my comfy pajamas and new welcome mat from Ryan and Tara!
My little artistic sis drew me a picture of Rudolf and gave me a cute necklace. I just love her drawings. She is so talented!
Beckett playing with the beyblade dome!
Noni getting ready to open her new camera...
These are my new curtains from my mom! Love them!
And we will end this night with Miss Eden opening her new Toms.
More to come!
Art Show 2026
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment