Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Boys of Fall

{ With the excitement of everything that went on last week, I missed posting some pictures that I had planned on getting on here. Playing catch-up now!}

Winter is quickly approaching, but we have had such a fun fall! I have such a good time with these guys. I really do. As much as I sometimes wish I had a clean house and less laundry (or that I could just go pee alone), I really can't imagine how bored I would be without them.

We have played in the leaves...




And finished up another soccer season! Basketball practice starts in a few weeks for my little all-around athlete. He's going to have to narrow it down one of these days! ;)

He is the cutie with the ball.

His last game was frigid! This is how he was wrapped up on the sidelines!
I am proud of my boy and how well he finished up the season. He really got into it there towards the end and finished strong. He was more aggressive, and he scored a couple goals each game during the last three or four matches! Way to go, Brody!

No comments: