We sent our boy his first care package today! I'm hoping it gets there before his monthly visit on the 14th, but I've been told that, for Christmas and birthdays, the foster moms will come by the agency and get them even if they arrive later than their appt. I had so much fun shopping for him, and I really hope we get a few pictures of him with his gifts! But reality hit this morning as I packed his things in a box, knowing I'll never see him wear the little clothes or play with the toys. Month after month, I'll send over clothes I've picked out for him and toys I think he'll like and books I want him to read. But I won't get to see him enjoy them. However, I know it will be worth it! The joy we will have once Lennox is home will far outweigh the hurt of missing him.
Here are some pictures of the things we sent to him this month!!
{Plaid longall and Christmas pjs, courtesy of Aunt Amie. Deer hat, sock monkey pjs, one pair of Robeez, and stuffed razorback, courtesy of Mimi. Red and black motorcycle play suit, courtesy of Noni.}
Art Show 2026
4 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment