Friday, January 25, 2013

Kelly's Korner Link-Up - Adoption

Today, I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner Blog, where she is recognizing the blogs of adoptive families. So, if you are coming here from there, WELCOME!

We are adopting a precious baby boy from South Korea! He is 7 months old, and we were matched with him in November. We are currently in the middle of the super long wait to bring our boy home!! We have three little boys (bio) who are super excited about their new little brother and can't wait until we can go get him! :)

Our adoption timeline is on the right sidebar, so you can get a better idea of where we are in the process. Feel free to browse around to read all about our journey! And thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandra Allen said...

We adopted our precious daughter from South Korea through Dillon International in 1986! She is now almost 27 years old, and we wonder where the years have gone. Enjoy every moment!

Mer said...

I saw your link on Kelly's Korner. We brought home our son from South Korea last June. Our trip to Seoul was in May/June, and I labeled most of the adoption posts before that. ANyway, we have three and felt called to adopt too. What a ride! I made a dear friend in blog land who had documented her trip / journey and it really helped us with all the uncertainty! Weill be praying for you! I am currently praying for another little guy named Lyle who will hopefully come home this year!

Mer said...

Apparently it's a small world. I saw fresh entity is on your blog roll. Kim is a good friend, and we've been praying for her son! Her sister was one of my closest friends in college. Also I saw Katie's blog...Katie is my sister in law. (I'm married to her brother).