Saturday, September 8, 2012

A night with the Big Boys

Last night we decided to take our big boys out to do something fun for the evening. Levi is at the age where he wants down...and when gets down he takes off on a mission. So it's gotten kind of hard to do some things with him in tow. I know it's just a stage and that he will get easier again, but I really wanted to be able to give our big boys my undivided attention and do something fun with them. We had Memaw come get him as she got off work, and she took him to play at their house. He enjoyed the one on one time with them as well, I am sure! We took Brody and Beckett out to eat at AppleBees, then surprised them with a trip to the bowling alley! Brody's favorite! Beckett had not been since he was a baby, so he was super pumped about getting to try his hand at it too! They were so much fun!

Sidenote: I can't figure out why Blogger on my iPhone mixes all the pics up. Sorry they are out of order...

No comments: