This year for Beckett's party, we went easy peasy. A party at the park! He loves to play here, and the party entertainment was provided, so it was a win-win for both of us!
Beckett and his Pawpaw - one of his biggest buddies these days.
Now that Levi is walking, he is such a pleasure to take to the park! He was always a filthy mess when he was scooting everywhere, but not anymore!
Aunt Carrie, Uncle Tony, and Michaele came in from Fayetteville, so they were here for the party!
Layla and Brody
Sweet Lux! I could just kiss those cheeks!
Jaxon, Jon Tyler, and Sammy came to play!
Brooke and Morgan
Ashleigh
Brooke and Lukey
After the kids played for a bit, I noticed the cupcakes were melting, so we sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes!
Then it was time to open gifts!!
I am so glad our big three year old had a fun party!
Art Show 2026
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment