Friday, September 28, 2012

Labor Day {Lake Chicot}

My Uncle Terry and Aunt Kristi recently bought a house on Lake Chicot, and they so graciously invited the whole family out for Labor Day! It was such a beautiful day!
Uncle John taking Beckett down to the dock...
The kids all had a blast playing together...especially on this super fun slide my cousin Bill created!
Brody taking a turn!



This is such a Beckett look ;)

There's that smile!
Levi enjoying playing in Aunt Kathy's lap!
Me and my Daddy!
Beckett even took a turn on the boogie board! He isn't quite the dare devil that Brody is, so he really had to work up the nerve to try, but I think he enjoyed it!

Beckett and Kingston enjoyed playing together, too!
Baby Dude has got it made.
So thankful Brent was off and could join us as well! Isn't the view from their house just beautiful?!

We also celebrated my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary while we were there. 60 years! I think that is just so amazing. I am so thankful for the example that these two people are in my life. I can only pray that Brent and I will have the same kind of relationship they have when we have been married 60 years. Only 53 to go! Ha!
The grands and great-grands that were there that day :)
My kids love my cousin Bill (they call him Bobby)!

This is Levi with my great Aunt Nelda. She is just the neatest funniest lady! Love her!

After grilling, eating, visiting, sliding, resting, and playing, we ended the day with a little boat fun!

Layla, Kenleigh, and Brody LOVE Big Mable!!!! And they're no wimpy riders either! They want to go fast and the more they are slung around, the better!
Sweet Beckett mostly just observed from the boat ;)
It's days like these I realize how blessed I am to have such a big, fun, loving family!

No comments: