Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Levi Hudson {Fourteen Months}

Mr. Levi, you are 14 months old! What have you been up to?

You wear 12-18 month clothes, size 3 diaper, and a size 4 shoe.

I don't have a clue about your height/weight because I haven't taken you to the dr in a while. You have a yucky cold now, but I'm hoping we can avoid a trip to the dr.

You are quite the little talker. Most of the time you jabber in your own little language, but you have many words that you can say. A few of your favorites right now are dog, byebye, bite, no no no, yeah, "tank" you, love you, stinky, night night mama, Bubba, good...and lots more! You will repeat almost anything we say.

You have learned how to throw a tantrum. It almost always occurs when one of your brothers tries to take something from you. And I'm talking all out tantrum. Flinging yourself to the floor, writhing around, screaming...fun stuff. You do get over it quickly though.

You love to be outside, but since you still aren't walking full time, it's kind of hard. You scoot around everywhere and are FILTHY within minutes.

Speaking of walking, I think you are very close! You stand alone a lot now and are taking several steps (up to 10 or 12)! Just yesterday you stood yourself up all by yourself in the middle of the floor without pulling up on anything. I know you will be a walker very soon! I'm really excited about you getting to walk around outside this fall.

You are still very attached to mama, but you are getting better and better at being left in the nursery or with sitters. I love that you love me, but I'm thankful I don't have to leave you screaming as often!

You have 6 teeth, and really no signs of more coming in other than chewing on everything. But I don't know if that's a sign of you teething or just the fact that EVERYTHING goes in your mouth. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't swiped more Legos than I care to count out of your mouth.

You are a major cuddler. You love to snuggle up in our laps and read books. We love it too.

You take no more formula...whole milk only. But you still take a bottle every morning, before every nap, and before bedtime. I'm in no hurry to take it away. You eat and love practically everything. Bananas, turkey, cheese, pancakes, peas, and corn on the cob are your current favorites.

You wake up around 7 every morning, nap from 11 to 2ish, and go to bed around 8 at night. You are a really good sleeper...and I'm so grateful for that!

Happy 14 months sweet Levi!

No comments: