Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beckett Webb {3 Years Old}

Beckett, you turned three years old last week!! I can't believe it's been three years since God gave you to us to love, and I became a mama of two. Two little boys to love. Two little boys to hold my heart. (Boy, if I only knew what was coming, huh?!)

I don't even know where to begin. You are an amazing little boy, and you absolutely have us in the palm of your little hand.

You are a BIG eater! And there isn't much you don't like! Everything is your "favorite" and you are constantly asking me "Whatcha cookin' me, Mama?".

You wear 3T clothes, size 9 shoe, and weigh about 32 lbs.

You sleep by yourself (well...with Mr Tiger) in yours and Brody's queen size bed. He started sleeping in the extra bed in Levi's nursery a few weeks ago because he says you won't let him go to sleep. You like to sing and talk and wiggle and flop yourself to sleep, and your brother decided you just needed your space ;) You sleep all night and usually wake up around 7. So glad you finally sleep past 5:30am!

I am LOVING having more alone time with you while Brody is at Kindergarten. We miss him terribly, but I'm so glad we let you stay home this year and didn't send you to Mothers Day Out or preschool or anything. There's plenty of time for that! I love being home with you! You make me laugh and keep me hopping. You bring so much joy to my day! And you melt me with your "I love you"s and your "hold you"s.

You are such a great big brother to Levi. He loves you so much and I can tell you two are getting so much closer. I love watching you play together. You sometimes get a little too rough with him, but we are working on it :)

Beckett, I always want you to know that we praise God every day for healing you. You were a very sick little baby when you were just 2 weeks old. I'll never forget the fear and helplessness I felt. And to honest, in the darkest hours of your hospital stay, we wondered if we'd ever get to see you turn three. There's not a day that goes by that I don't look at you and remember. Remember how blessed we are to have you.

We love you to the moon and back, Beckett Man!!!! Happy 3rd birthday!!!!!

No comments: