Brody had his first real dental cleaning and check-up last week! I had put him in my chair a few times before and did a quick a check of his teeth, but never actually schduled him an appt time with all the works. Luckily, he is used to being in the office, so the visit went much more smoothly than it does for many 2 year olds. I am sure it helped that his mommy is the dental hygienist. LOL.
Getting them all checked out! Notice that he wanted to wear gloves just like Mommy :)

Polishing! He loved the bubble gum flavored pumice...

All done!! He loved showing off his shiny clean teeth. Such a little ham. After I finished his exam, cleaning, and flouride treatment, he let Dr G come in and check them out, then got to get a sticker and a prize! And the best news...NO CAVITIES! Whew!

Me and my most favorite patient ever :)
1 comment:
We went to the dentist yesterday, looks like N and Brody both did really well ;)
Post a Comment