Saturday, January 9, 2010

Party Planning (with pics of Baby Brody)

This little monkey will be 3 next month!

I started a few weeks ago running all kinds of ideas through my head and started asking Brody about them to get a feel for what he was wanting. Big mistake. When I first asked him what kind of party he wanted, he said a "golfball" party. He is big into golf these days. So, I started looking into golfball cakes, cute decorations, deciding on a color palate, etc, and lo and behold he comes up to me a few days later and says that he wants a BASEBALL party now. OK. I can do that, I thought. I changed the ball on the cake from golf to a baseball and changed to color palate from green and white to more red and white.....
Well, today he decides he wants a Diego party instead. Deigo?? Really??! I am not really all that into cartoon-y themes. But it's his birthday, not mine, so I (reluctantly) agreed...lol. So, he was sitting in my lap and we were looking at pictures of cakes last night. We found a few really great Diego cakes, and then I ventured over to look at golfball cakes. He saw one he LOVED...so now we are back to a golf party.
I think I am just going to stick with the golf thing and run with it. Brody would change his mind a million different times between now and February
Besides, we have a really fun gift idea in mind. But you'll have to wait until the party to find out!!!!

Gosh, looking back at these old pictures of him makes me realize just how fast they grow. And I can definately see a resemblance between him and Beck in them too.

More on the part planning to come!

P.S. Check out this great blog design giveaway! www.jamiekubeczka.blogspot.com

No comments: