"He has made everything BEAUTIFUL in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Photo Shoot
I thought I would share a few of our pictures from our family photo shoot from last month. I think we got a few good shots considering both boys were in less than great moods that day. I had to wake Brody up from his nap ( not a good thing) and Beckett was in the peek of his super fussy stage....so the photographer did great for what she had to work with...lol.
I love the one below. I think it is just priceless :)
This is what would have been on our family Christmas card, had I ever gotten around to doing them...sorry...
Brody and his Aunt Brooke
I took Brody downtown this week and took a couple pretty neat shots of him myself...I will try to get them up too.
I am a Christian, daughter, sister, wife, and finally a mother. I married my sweet husband, Brent, in October 2005, and we have three amazing little boys, Brody, Beckett, and Levi, and are in the process of bringing home our precious baby boy, Lennox, from South Korea! I adore my family, my friends, all things adoption, autumn, the beach, snowskiing, babies, my church, Atlanta Braves baseball, Sonic cokes, a good book, and bubble baths. I have recently been able to quit my job as a dental hygienist to stay home full time with my children - my dream job! This blog is about our daily life with our precious boys, and now a place to document and share our journey to our little one waiting for us on the other side of the world. We thank The Lord for our abundance of blessings and hope to bring glory to Him in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment