Thursday, January 14, 2010

Canvases

A friend of mine painted me some canvases for Beckett's room, and they finally came in a couple weeks ago! I am really pleased with the way they turned out. I didn't really want to do a "theme" in his nursey, b/c I knew that I would probably want something different in his room when we convert it to a big boy room in a couple years, so I wanted to buy things that I might be able to re-use. I just gave her an idea of the colors and sort of what I was wanting - I think she did great! Hopefully I will be able to use them for a while.

I still have a few things I want to to his room. It is nowhere near how I want it.
They really have great detail in them.


Today has been a pretty lazy here. Brent took Brody to school this morning, so Beckett and I did a few things around the house while he was gone. We picked Brody up at noon, then came back home for lunch.


Beckett has been asleep for the last couple hours, so Brody and I are watching The Incredible's. We are about to go pick up Brooke at school, then come back home to let them play for a while.
Kind of a boring day...but nice in a way. I am so thankful for these days that I have at home with my kids. Happy Thursday!




No comments: